My name is Jane.
And I want to conquer the world.
My world, at least.
Alright, enough of this teenage( twent-age?) angst and fervor.
It's about time to grow out of it, anyway.
The restlessness,frustration and mindless acceleration.
I've been away for quite a while, I know.
There're a couple of books and albums I want to share, really.
But I'm feeling lazy and restless now.
Hardly the best time to write about words and music.
When the tide of hope touches the shore of reality,
the belief, the passion, the dreams cast into froth eventually.
The trough of fear like the depth of sea,
It mirrors the storm brewing in me.
Nevertheless I shall see,
That the sun is still shining down on me.
I'm thinking of ten things or milestones, if you will, to accomplish in 2008.
Things that I've never done before.
Perhaps, do stuff in a different way.
Maybe, I'm already on something new.
But still any ideas, anyone?
Maybe, maybe not.
Just maybe.
We'll see how it goes. And don't ask what's the it.
It's probably not what you think it is, anyway.
I'll never tell :P
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment