deep down inside,
I've this split personality thing that is neither predictable nor
completely surprising anyway.
Perhaps I am one part Traditionalist,one part Non-conformist at heart.
Doing things because I want to, rebelling against stereotypes
and yet adhering to a very conventional and old school of thought.
It's strange, but not too uncommon.
No one should clip my wings or anyone else's, for that matter.
In any case, if you think about it, your wings can only be clipped
because you allow them to be.
Ultimately, your wings are yours to fly.
There is no best way, best time.
I suppose what really is important is knowing where you want to go.
Thing is, we don't always know. And sometimes, we are not always sure.
But i guess, it's better to have fallen,cried and blinded,
than to stay in the little nest of comfort.
And not knowing what it is like to have lived and soared free.
Oh well, it's one full load of cliches and maybe some bullshit for the day.
Especially a day when you're on leave. =P
Life's good,these days.
I'm happy.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment