Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Early Bird Gets The Worm...

Well given my current work schedule,
I am definitely one early bird with a semi screwed up body clock.
At least by normal, functional living human's standard.

If you're really into the nitty-gritties,
I am earning a living as a night owl.
To be precise, I run the risk of premature ageing, breakouts and sickly constitution to pay my bills.

So i sleep in the day, and work at night.
( okie somehow, this sounds really wrong.)
Hardly normal, hardly functional.
But I can hardly complain,
with the extra moolahs, relaxed enviroment, and good company =)

I am having PMS, and I have like thousand of cravings.
Steak medium rare, please?
And poor dear,very patient Mr R has to bear the brunt of it all.
Thank you, my dear ;)


My thighs are aching, after the 6km run on Sunday.
Another run completed this year, which was in fact one of my new year resolutions.

I'm of course, not a marathon runner just yet.
But i have to agree that these mass distance running events are extremely addictive.
For it is not about how fit or how good you actually are,
but how strong your mind is.

I am a chronic procrastinator, so frequent exercises like that maybe good for
conditioning my mind. You know, to realise once again that I can accomplish
anything because i want to.

And I can.
And one day, I'll be a marathon runner.
You'll see.

No comments: