Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just a random lil post..

Many things probably happened since i last updated.
But really, nothing much has changed :P

In a little nut shell,
I'm still grappling with the annoying gastric problem,
and of course the switch in shift. But that's nothing new.
I'll get better soon,
esp the long weekend ahead. ( I took yesterday off!)


Oh, Rich and I celebrated 8th month just so recently.
The sweet little boy ( okie, he's not exactly little but very sweet nontheless hor:))
wrapped me up to this little quaint spa retreat in Batam,
for one day get away.

The place was so beautiful but alas,
i had a short bout of skin allergy the day after.
( I seriously don't think it's the treatments ,cos my eczema was already flaring up quite a bit prior to that. And Rich's skin was baby smooth after that:D )


We had Dinner at Ember the next night.
The food was awesome, and so was the company.
I promise to upload the photos really soon,
though i probably can count the number of people who read my blog
with like erm one hand!


Well, the true agenda/gist of this post is that:
Rich is back in Indo for the CNY :(

I miss my baby terribly,:(
I'm sure our phone bills will be crazy this month!
Haha, I wonder how he takes my winnings and erm confessions
some many kilometers away.

I'm always asking him to come back now,
though it's really stupid and I'm going to be 25 this coming Nov.
And i know how important it is for him to spend time with his family.

So much for believing that maturity does come with age!

I miss you baby!
Come back soooon, safe and sound!

Okiedokie, gotta go.
Cici is coming back with my popiah sooooooooon.







3 comments:

ricade said...

Ember photos pleaseeeee :)

next time come with me to the land of selamat datangs LAH

Ophelia Belle said...

harro ding ding!

Happieee NiU Year! Please post the photos... hahahaha.... you know I DO stalk your blog Every now and then!

We have to meet up okay... like february... and with your bu too!

*muacks*
OpheLIa

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!