by Mr R's sweet, thoughtful gestures. And how he likes to indulge
my whims and fancies :)
Just the other day,
I had this intense craving for breakfast eggs.
Preferably scrambled and yummy. And egg only.
I would have gladly settled for MacDonald,
if not for the fact they probably wouldn't be very happy with my orders.
( Though i am very sure they probably are strong advocates of ' Happy Meals')
' Aunty, one BIG breakfast w/o muffins and everything else except the eggs.'
It's like chicken rice w/o chicken, ya know.
So my baby bought me Ya kun with the lovely half boiled eggs that i so adore.
But, the craving persists the next day and the next.
Today, I was greeted with sunny yellow scrambled eggs at 5 am in the morning.
( Folks, that's when I start work if you don't already know!)
Lovingly made by Mr R the Superman in the unearthly hours of 3 30 am,
even when he was terribly unwell on 2 days of sick leaves before.
It's amazing how he does these beautiful things so lovingly,
and never asking for any returns.
If this is not love, I don't know what is.

He's a true gem, and I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment