Monday, March 30, 2009

Here we go again....

I'm feeling kind of unsettled now.
Not unlike butterflies in my tummy,
but I can't think of a more apt analogy.

Not too sure if it's the income tax e filing which i have not done,
or the company's VPN i have not installed,
Or maybe the ideas that have been bubbling in my head,
that has not been brought to reality.

Perhaps I'm just afraid of what's ahead.
Afraid of everything, and most probably of nothing.
Such sheer waste of effort and time, I must say.


The time is now.

Bye for now, the Monday blues is eating me up.
I'm not good with changes, it unnerves me.

But staying at the same little square in the same old monopoly game,
for a long long long time frightens me even more.

What should I do?
I'm confused,timid, lost and unsettled.

I'm afraid, yet I'm not.


1 comment:

ricade said...

Do not be afraid little baby.. just follow your heart and let your smile lead the way :)