Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random-dee-doo-dum... Part 1

I like to laugh at myself, my own mistakes.
Those rumours about me being anal, and being hard on myself.
They are true. Perhaps.

Thing is, I've successfully pretend to acclimatize myself such that I grew oblivious ,even ignorant of things which i may potentially care. The state of tidiness in my room, the economy, the weather and basically the likes of it.

I give reasons, I justify, I procrastinate. Tsk- tsk.
This does not sound like the makings of a great person. I need my self-help books already.
On precious hindsight ( this sounds like I am already dead. But I do not wish to challenge your intelligence), what can potentially spell my success as person has made me less of the person I am now.

I'm the kind of the person who needs the full story, I need to know the nitty-gritties.
I like the idea of completion. Any inadequacies, flaws, missing details maybe tolerated till i forget about it. But like I've said, being anal maybe the root of my elephant memory.
And we all know we only remember what we want to remember.

The thing they say about Women being great multi-taskers, is sometimes lost on me.
If being a fantastic multi-tasker makes me a woman,
then I am not one. But of course we all know how silly this is, especially when i just checked my nether-regions once again. ( I know you don't have to know, but I'm kiddding in the name of fun!)

I cannot be much of a multi-tasker, if I has exceedingly keen eyes for details which I place importance on. I seek completion.

But of course, the ability to eat,shit and listen at the same time is innate. It's primitive, and instinctive. It does not make me more or less of a woman, for that matter. So is the ability to make do with what you have. It's human nature, and sometimes it naseates me how human i can get.




No comments: