Friday, January 29, 2010

Relentlessly Cute..

Like what i told my boyfriend earlier, I seem to exude more wild eyed, a tad too whimsical kind of slapstick humour and wit when i am stressed/depressed.

It might be hereditary.

lim says:
papa feel like a duck lor


jane says:
how come?
quack quack quack?

lim says:
maybe i swim like a duck lor.hehe3

jane says:
ahahahha
nvm now u swim faster liao
like mermaid
except ur merman
ajjaajaj
hahah

lim says:
hahahahahaha what a cute comment

jane says:
of course cos i am LIM CUTE-CUTE
ahhahaha
i think k p tan's medicine make me cuckoo liao
ahhaha

lim says:
kp tan stand for kap po

jane says:
whaahhahaha
kap po = toad/frog?
ahahah
no wonder i bit ding dong liao

Dr K P Tan is my family doctor, and trust us we all adore him.
My dad was just being himself, funny bone buzzing. And I'm obviously
still relentlessly holding to my alter-ego Lim cute-cute.

Or maybe my brand of quirky ( understated), neurotic brand of humour is just inherent in me.
(well, I would not rule out that I might have some mental disorder as a consequence of some childhood fever)



jane says:
yah supposedly even more effective if u drink salt water form the shell
but then agian it might old wive's tale
ahhaha
i almost said old wives'd tail ahhaa
next time when i become an old wive, pls check whethe ri have a tail growing out my ass
*wife


Richie says:
yes dear
ahahahahahaha
that was really amusing
u got me smiling like hell man


We were talking about eating durians.
This proves two things ( or maybe three):

It's either i cannot spell, disillusioned , have complete disregard for proper grammar/spelling and I have very accommodating boyfriend.

Or I just need to sleep now because the medicine is making me senseless.
And of course, my boyfriend is still accommodating in this case.

Ah, trivial of Life!


No comments: