Life just got a little more complicated, with the absence of my wisdom tooth to boot.
I'm feeling a little under the weather these days, feeling thoroughly confused everyday.
Somedays are better than the others.
I wake up feeling battered, worn out for words. Those internal battles drained me constantly.
I have pretty good a life and am fortunate enough to have choices.
Quarter life crisis is too shabby an excuse for my self defeating behaviour.
Furthermore, I am lucky not to have any major setbacks since I've decided to give my
current role a one way ticket to the moon. In fact, I just got news.
Though, the nature of the news can be subjective. I don't know, really.
Some news is better no news maybe?
Should I give myself a pat of the shoulder then?
See, I told you I have the knack of making life miserable for myself.
Ok, I'm getting hungry.
I feel like steak, except I can hardly chew right now.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment