Not funny when my head isn't working in the way it should.
My nose is wonderfully blocked causing this unbelievably woozy nonsense swirling in my brain.
I cannot seem to function, but it is not that bad.
It is just now life works sometimes. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't.
Hell, maybe you are right. I don't have to like it somehow.
I seem to like the idea of reinventing myself ,every so very often.
Well, screwing my life upside down does come along with the package, in tiny subtle disclaimers of course. No money back guarantee,for sure.
The thing about me is that, people seem to think that I am this cheery, happy, sunny little ( ok maybe not the little part,la) girl who skips around in the garden of Eden,Happily ever after. They say my cheerful ,happy,sunny( CHS)vibe is infectious, I understand that. People, at their very core, likes happy people, happy things.
I am, unfortunately or otherwise, more morbid than that. I wouldn't say my CHS vibe is a constant facade ,but a facet of my mere mortal existence. Now, who can deny me that?
I am, after not a 2 dimensional , flat piece of paper doll.
Honestly, I know I am not very coherent now, the water pipe is kind of blocked.
But it's ok isn't it. I just need to get things of my chest in my self- centred-deprecating - narcissistic even world.
Let me tell you something ( I know I know, I'm writing in that drunken stupor ),
I completely know what I am doing. I'm just not sure if it's right.
But i guess, all that can come after hindsight.
It's strange, I know.
How these words seem to show,
Just how much my cup can hold.
When the cold comes to visit,
you won't have time to nitpick.
Will you go with the flow,
or let the cold consume your bone marrow?
If i am a complete moron, then tell me , what are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment