It's been all good and I'm really thankful for all of these...
There are a couple of firsts this month with my first work trip overseas and having a hellavu good time at the F1 last night ( Thanks Jill for the lo-bang)!
My years of translating English to my mum ( She's taiwanese!) , being effectively bilingual and erm mugging for Higher Chinese in Primary school( well Alright, I didnt mug per se but at least i attended those extra lessons!) finally came to good use. And oh boy, am i grateful for it :)
Just to 'archive' my experience because you know, I'm not too good with pictures and what nots. Well I think I was professional enough not to take pictures during business lunches and what nots ( even though someone ( not my boss of course) actually suggested but I think i had more sense)
shang ri laaaaaa was fantastic ( I know i sound damn sua-ku but hell I never paid more than 300 bucks for a room with my own money in my lifetime!) though the housekeeping staff probably hated me very much. I can terribly messy, especially left alone. Breakfast was yummy but a tad embarassing when you are stuffing your face with eggs and pancakes when you are dinning with your bosses. ( Erm, i hope they'll think I'm a genuine young lady with a healthy appetite. What's not to like).
All I can say the work trip truly open up my tiny little eyes and worried the socks off my parents because of the raging typhoon.
Thank you Lord for this opportunity.
Thank you everyone for their concern over my well being. I'm back, safe and sound.
I went to F1 really to see Daughtry but also caught the very flamboyant very gay Adam Lambert. Both are talented though only one of them's straight. Not to forget, the crazy racing cars and the simple rule of not having beer on an empty stomach.
if anyone knows of any good chinese physician, please let me know!...
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment