Truth to be told... the stress is getting to me.
This is one of the reasons why I rarely disclose any of my plans until they are all done deals. So there, I deviate a little from my usual working style and see what I've gotten in return.
I don't mean to sound bitter ( hell, maybe I do. I just need an outlet to rant) but I am sick of people asking me to hurry and hurry and hurry to launch my new project.
I know some of the products I carry tend to be trend sensitive ( though, I'm really an advocate of wearing what you like and not because it's trendy. I'm not marketing myself as a trend maestro so there you go.) I also know how wise it will be to sell my stuff as soon as possible. Really, I know all these well meaning advice but what will really help accelerate my progress is good, solid and constructive ideas.
For example, I would really want to know how to edit my photos really quickly and nicely. ( with all the fancy fonts and pretty background And those layers and what nots driving me nuts). Perhaps, some websites I can get ideas from or even the kind of designs you will like to see in my store.
Honestly, a word of encouragement would be nice. I'm trying my darn best to get this sorted out despite my shortcomings and evident lack of knowledge and I do know time is running out. The learning curve is indeed steep but I know I shouldn't dream of asking anyone to cut me some slack.
I know I'm not battling alone but why do I feel like I am?
I'm almost there, really.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment