Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A short post to get some things off my chest...


I dislike being overlooked and thrown into something like an afterthought. Nobody does.
I see how this manifests into occasional little episodes at work and I don't like it. This is something I'm aware of and have brushed it off because that 'something' doesn't come along that often. And really, I couldn't care less as I  see the job as a temporary  incubator where I grow my wings and await for an opportunity to fly.

However, it makes me wonder if failing to act on this will affect me negatively career and personal development wise. I generally subscribe to the Art of War teaching, ' Choosing battle to fight' which has its merits and obvious flaws.

As it goes, I am away from the Month of October quite a bit which explains I'm still pretty upbeat and carefree ( hopefully not careless) at work. The challenge will come in November ( my birthday month!) and December.

I'm still struggling to find my balance and focus.




No comments: