Thursday, January 31, 2008

Left, Right, Left - Lim Ah Huay

Left, Right, Left.
I look on in despair,
at those times without a care.

Those people high up there,
Do they put on airs,
Pretending all's oh-so-fair,
when Everything's a mess,
and even the Good don't f*cking care?

Left, Right, Left.

Mortals, they like to fight.
They love to see things in that holy light.
Whining about their sorry plight,
they ask detractors to go fly kite.
Oh, really. What a sight!

Left, Right, Left.

This Song is losing all its call,
as i sense my spirit really fall.

The knot is fraying at both ends.
But oh, I'll blame me for my rosy lens!

All those things that I ignore,
leave me crying, wanting more.
For I've been hiding all along,
in the calm eye of this storm.

Left, Right, Left.

What was right?
And, what is left?

Left, Right, Left





No comments: