Happy 24th Birthday to you!!Hehey my dear Jill-san,
Is there any wonder that you're one of my favorite person in the whole wide world?
I mean, I can be the dumbest,ugliest,silliest and meanest thing on earth, looking like this:
and you'll still love me anyway. (aside from the embarrassment :P)In fact, no matter how i screw or mess things up, you're always on my side.
And it's always comforting and encouraging to know that, when the going gets tough, there's always someone to fall back on to. For this, I thank you.
We shared and are still sharing many tears, fun, peace and laughter, not to mention the penchant for shopping, eating and bitching,
(impulse purchases and being broke almost all the time not withstanding),
all through these years.
Things have changed, of course. So, have we.
And I'll like to think that we're prettier, smarter and better now than before. Yet, our friendship remains a strong, sturdy constant.
You're more than a friend, more of a sister that I never have.
In case I haven't told enough, you're my Best Friend. And I love you many many many much :)Happy Birthday, once again!
May your biggest, wildest dreams ,
along with a certain YSL bag, a Chanel something and a trip around the world,
come true for you!
2 comments:
Thank you Miss Jane!!!!! Can you believe it's been 10 years? Thanks for everything, for being my listening sponge, suffering through my whines, gush, nonsense and for offering your patience, advise and support. Love you too!
And can I just say that I miss the long hair!!!! And I am *FEI (2)*
See, the whining has started in this new year already :p
Post a Comment