Saturday, July 5, 2008

Confessions of the KuKu One


I've been lazy, and busy procrastinating.
Making a habit of shoving stuff right at the back of mind backfires.
Ah, like i don't know already.

And seriously, I have not much of a inkling what's stopping me now.
Am i afraid? Or am I dumb and naive to think that all my hopes and desires
will be answered at the snap of my fingers ( which I unfortunately unable to, literally)?

I need a good kick in the butt and get out of this rut.

In case you're wondering, all of the above pertains to work,career and the likes. And then some.

But of course, there's always the silver lining, the beacon of light.
The past weeks have brought me great joy and i must say
utter happiness.=)

Sometimes, embracing the unexpected can be a very good thing indeed.

The last, but surely not the least,

I miss you =)


No comments: