Monday, July 28, 2008

The road ahead...

You know, there are time when shit happens.
And you fervently hope that things will get better.
That you'll even contend with an Eternal Life of Constipation,
if things will go your way, and the shit will go away.

Things. Ah, those things.

Last week had been one hell of wrecking week.
And it's not because (only) of the PMS at work.
For those in the know, we all know how screwed up Life can be.
But still, please please please see beauty in Life.

And Life shall reward those who never quits,

who believe.
(
So stop rolling your eyes and start believing =P)


I suppose the nagging and very pressing question is now,

Where to go from here?

I remembered something i read very clearly,
that if you don't know where want to go,
you'll end up somewhere else.

And I concur.
I truly believe that you want something badly enough,
you will get it.
Which probably explains why we are always warned to be careful
of what we wish for. It's scary. It's cliched. But hell, it's true.

I wish there is a telephone hot line where God answers all questions.
But then again, we will probably need more than one hot line,a
and they'll probably be all engaged.
And with the crazy inflation hike going round,
I won't be able to afford it anyway.

Oh well. I'll find them myself.
And trust me, I will.

I have a lot to say as usual, but too tired now.
But though last week was crap, to say the least,
I have enormous love and support from my closest and dearest.
They make me see the beauty in life.

Thank you =)


No comments: