Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day - The Grand Finale :)

You know what they say,
about the silver lining behind every dark cloud.

Sometimes, you wonder if that's bullshit.
(Though you wonder if shit was ever silver, or gold for that matter.)
Or is it just some sneaky little feel-good scam,
made up by some enlightened Guru.
Because sometimes, you just don't see the light.

Well, I'll like to think things do happen for a reason :)
In His time and way.

This is a happy post, really.

Christmas Day started ( like right after midnight) with I, struggling to keep awake in at work.And then rushing home to sleep.

So my Santa this year,
brought me out to somewhere really nice.
To celebrate Christmas and our belated 7-month :)

Tada-tada ! :)

My Santa Claus :)

Hello Me!

Hello US!


Fantastic House salad.
Mixed Grill

Yes, My Christmas Gift !

I had a wonderful time at Esmirada @ CHIJMES.
We were seated in this table tucked in this cozy corner,
and the weather was perfecto!

The food was awesome, coupled with gentle breeze :)
Totally adored the huge-ass scallop,
tender meat and erm practically everthing else.
OK. I am THE pig.Hear me roar. *Oink*

Thank you, dear.
For making this Christmas such a lovely one!

To Everyone else,
Merry Belated X'mas!


1 comment:

ricade said...

yeah Merry Xmas to us!!

Totally loved the food and of course the sweet dinner companion.

Couldn't ask for more!

do me a favor next time ya, i want to hear you roar.. ;)