Yes, it's been a while and it's been a while.
Beats me why time passes by so darn quickly,
yet seems to crawl at the most insane ( or is it inane) moments.
September was crap.
October was crappy. Read: Crap + Happy moments
My physical self didn't take to the night shift too well.
Taking drugs everyday to maintain most basic of well being is not
my idea of a good life.
And i thought i was resilient.
These days, it feels like there's nothing more to me than the superficial shell.
Deep, what deep?
November was more than a little bearable really,
with an awesome birthday celebration and a trip back to Taiwan.
I would say, it's a pretty good month :)
Yet i find myself struggling to cruise through the mundane,
the inevitable, this stagnancy.
I'm not broken, not falling all over the place. No.
But I wonder if anyone else is being consumed into this vacuum,
rendered helpless in the world of nothingness.
And if they know how excruciating it feels to be empty from the inside.
The sorry thing is we all know I am not alone in this plight.
Going through motions and keeping busy,
pretending everything's fine and dandy
but you know still empty.
Perhaps even the use of the word 'cruise' is wrong,
I'm not exactly having the time of my life right now.
But I want to.
Perhaps I'm not doing the things i need to.
I am walking too far away from God.
Maybe I'm running away from myself.
What am I afraid of?
I feel so small now.
Happy Belated birthday, Jane Lim.
It's time to grow up.
P.S: Life's not so dark and gloomy here,lar.
I still have my family, friends and my darling baby =)
In fact, I'll upload happy pics here or to facebook =)
P.S.S ( whatever that means):
I love my baby boy!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Waaaaahhh, a post! haha, what's new, life sucks. Luckily you have lover boy :P
Post a Comment