I'll like to eat it raw. With squeeze of zest lemon, please?
I've been thinking. Thinking, and more thinking.
And then some.
We all know how I seem to enjoy immersing myself in self imposed torture chambers of intense,unsolicited,and sometimes gratituous ( if i say so myself) thinking.
You know, tearing off my hair off my scalp and mumbling at my own thoughts?
Yes, the likes of it.
I am, indeed, crazy.
It's wonder that i haven't been sent to a shrink by my parents. Or my boyfriend, for that matter. ( In any case, one would not trust my well being in the hands of a person whose pea size of the brain remains highly dubious - Shrink, shrank, shrunk, shrunken? Get it? No?...)
You know how I am, always, the deep one?
Stop the sniggering. I.can.hear.it.from.here.
Basically, all i want to say is that I have bloody whole load of ideas which I am dying to bring to life. You will be surprised at my tenacity,determination and plain old stubborness. Oh, you mean they all meant the same thing?
And , damn, am I trying to live my life to the fullest or what?
One of my greatest fears which I have been carrying close to my heart,
is that I'll get stuck in the Rat race all my life. With millions, billions of other rats.It sucks to be mediocre. To be ordinary.
Truth is , I am still in the Rat race.
And it's too early to tell if I'll win or get out of it.
All I know is that, at this point of time, I am a happy rat.
Save for the tearing at my scalp and mumbling tendencies.
And I'm extremely thankful for that :)
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment