Dear He-whose-eyes-twinkle-when-he-smiles,
I remember the first time I met you. We were colleagues, and we were colleagues.
You were all tall, serious, oh-so-no nonsense that i almost didn't dare to talk you.
Me, the queen of drama-mama. Flinging hands and lightning talking speed.
You don't exactly come across as a big fan of slap stick humour and crazy antics like I am, you know?In fact, I wouldn't have thought you are capable of being a loving,patient and wonderful boyfriend you are to me now :P
You do know how the story about you and I unfolds from there, don't you?
I remember there was a time when I fell quite sick and incoherent in the office,
you rushed down immediately from your home to check me despite a punishing US shift the night before. And you stayed with me without sleep and laments but with plenty love and patience.
It was then I realised how important I am to you, and how dear you make me feel.
I remember how lost and down I felt, not too long ago after being laid off.
But you never gave up believing in me. You held me with strong arms as I cried,shouted and threw tantrums, fed me with kind words , and pulled me up to my feet ever so patiently. Flowers, spas,presents, movies, good food. You did everything you can to cheer me up.
I never forget the look on your face when you see me smile.
That is what I mean when I say, your love humbles me.
I cannot even begin to describe how loved and safe you have made me feel, so choked up I am writing this right now.
Of course, there are the good times and the bad times.
It is just how amazing the good times outweighs the bad, and I can only vividly remember our happy laughter and how right it feels when my hand is in yours.
Thank you for loving me the way you do, like I am always perfect in your eyes.
I have so much to thank you for, but I am choking up again for the all the emotions are welling up so strong within me.But I am sure you know what I want to say....
I love you very much.
Will you always hold my hand, baby?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am not proposing, btw hor :P
Your XMJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
milenaj > OF COURSE I WOULD!!! :):):)
*triple cartwheel* Wheee!
Post a Comment