Saturday, March 27, 2010

:)

Sometimes, i think it's best for me to shut my mouth up and keep my mind sane.
You know how we get more confused as more people kindly offered their opinions?

As Rich puts it, even well meaning people ' screw your minds' despite their best intentions.
One colleague said I'm impulsive, the other said my mental state was questionable ( in the kindest of way, of course).

I find it strange how i always struggle to justify my actions when I know i don't bloody well owe anyone an explanation. Perhaps, I'm just trying to convince myself I'm making the right decision.

There are plenty who will judge, who will criticise and point fingers. I'm not too brave, but at least I am the one who dare.

Foolish? Maybe.

It is excruciating painful to see myself becoming what I despise, it is plain waste of my time.
I prayed for a long time and I believe it is the right time to do what i need to do.

Yes, I'm afraid. And no, I haven't prepared for this but it is crystal clear now.

My wings are mine to fly.

I'm getting a wee bit incoherent now. Need sleep :)

No comments: