I know I've said it before and I'll say it once more.
When push comes to shove, I don't know what I'll do.
What may be different is the fact I very well know what I am going to do.
It seems to me, I have decided.
Decided.
One part of me asks if it is too hasty a decision, too impulsive and irresponsible a choice.
Yet, I know it isn't.
Something which I have pondered, debated and prayed very hard for should not be too hasty.
There is no epiphany, no sudden strike of genius. I just decided today, for good.
No promise of light at the end of the tunnel. No guarantee of happily ever afters.
My guess is as good as yours. Honestly, I'm equally confused right now.
I despise the person I am becoming,really. It is a terrible feeling to have.
I know I have to put an end to this,because I know I can.
Life's too short to waste it.
I'm not very brave, you see.
And I'm afraid of failure and what people will think of me.
But I can only live my life once.
So I'll dance, as long as Life gives me the chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment