Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Woman

It spooks me a little how hard it is for me to hold on to my emotions ,these days.

These oppressed, repressed days. These empty days where I don't think I'm trying hard enough. These days I know i should be counting my blessings and work towards my goals.

You know, just do it like they do in the Nike commercial.

I don't have the habit of explaining myself mainly because I don't like to.
But these days, it seems like I'm caught in the vicious cycle of creative procrastination ,violent emotion tsunamis and restless lost dreams. And unfulfilled expectations.

Whoever you are, you don't know me.
Even if I'm acting like a petulant school girl, it is probably because i'm making up for lost time.
Lost time, indeed.

Whatever comes out from my mouth sounds weak. I'm weak.

My fear of mediocrity overwhelms me. I'm lost, really.

By the way, don't ever pretend to know me.
I, unfortunately or otherwise, can be quite unpredictable sometimes.

When push comes to shove, I don't know what I will do.
For better , or first for worse.

No comments: