Thursday, August 19, 2010

I CAN. I WILL. I AM.

Despite my extraordinary ( and unsettling ) ability to drive myself crazy and the knowledge I have indeed thousand of miles to catch up ( yay. I love LONG sentences), I am prepared to stay focused and give my all. Perhaps it is refreshing for you people to look up and see the sparkle in my eyes.

Well, the most ironic thing is that I still do feel retarded and stupid when circumstances never fail to highlight my inadequacy in terms of market and technical knowledge. And of course, my innate tendency to be careless and what nots. But it is okay, I will overcome it.

I am overcoming it.

As I told ( okay maybe whined) to my best friend yesterday afternoon ( in the midst of feeling stupid and frustrated), I have 15 days of experience ( if you discount the weekends and public holidays) while I have to work with ( and meet up the expectations of) people who has 15 years of experiences and counting.

All I want to say is , to myself especially and specifically, go for it. JIA YOU!

JANE LIM, DO IT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE!!
GO GO GO!! Don't put yourself down and learn from your mistakes.

JANE LIM, YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!
GO GO GO!
JUST DO IT!
g

No comments: