the aftermath of my wisdom tooth extraction, that is.
Yes, the novelty of it all has wore off.
And no, the ache and discomfort refuse to go away.
I hate to whine, but my tummy doesn't take to semi solid food too well.
Nothing stands between me and my food. Usually.
Roar!
I want real food =(
And it's such a pain in the ass when i can't smile and laugh heartily,
the way i usually do.
Makes me moody and sore, and restless.
Seems like I've overestimated my threshold for pain, again.
Old habits die hard. Oh well.
The dental clinic called to ask if I'm alright. And my dentist sent a message
to check if I'm fine. Nice people=)
But it doesn't make the pain go away. Boo!
Anyway, I'll be on Asia shift for another two months of monotony and utter stagnancy.
At least, my social life will be back. So people, please date me for
dinner/movie/live music/ shopping sprees. And i sure need to continue
my Spanish classes before I forget every single thing.
And you happen to be of a opposite gender,single and eligible,
we can go for coffee, tea (or me?) sometime soon.
( I swear it's the painkillers talking. Dr Tay, you hate me, don't you?)
On a more serious yet rather nonsensical note,
I guess it's true when people ( sages,idiots,wise men, how would i know?) say that
Time truly heals. I'm lucky, that way.
Life's too short, really.
And nothing's too crazy, too impossible for me. ( Or for you, in any case.)
I'm getting out of this rut.
Are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment