and saw a cat which looked like a bird.
That same bird that flew just fast enough to escape its claws.
Eerie. Surreal. I don't know.
As it turns out, this post is going to be Topsy-turvy, self-indulgent ( as usual),
pseudo-philosophical and probably utterly nonsensical. It's again about everything,
and nothing at all.
Maybe, you can guess. But i think you will be wrong.
I'm getting weirder, by the day.
Who the hell says age mellow one's temperament?
( Who let the dogs out? WHO? WHO? WHO? - weird indeed =P)
Talking about all things nonsensical, funny, and jokey,
I've an issue with people who thinks that I'm stupid.
Or speak to me like I've asses and donkeys for brains.
(Which you must kindly realize by now that, this is certainly not true.)
The fact I don't take myself too seriously and occasionally self-deprecating,
doesn't give anyone the right to treat me like I'm an inconsequential piece of fluff.
It matters. Then maybe, it's the PMS at work.
But really, it's about respect.
I'm boring. Politically correct, straight-laced, and nice, most of the time.
Nice, by the way is the most overused and vague adjective ever invented.
Sometimes, we wonder if the implied negative connotations of this word
often outweigh the positive.We all heard of the ' Nice guys finish last', haven't we?
And Ladies, doesn't ' I admit/am sure/ know He's nice, but....' sound awkwardly familiar?
Nice is bland, and hardly exciting.
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what was that for , to be honest?
I hate the feeling of being second in line, a congratulatory prize.
Seriously, I've quite enough of mediocrity myself.
It's about time, really. For a change.
Undercurrents, sarcasms, affected body language (benign and otherwise) are not oblivious
to me. I'm aware of it and we often assume that others are less 'intuitionally' inclined than ourselves. I'm guilty of being the Others ( Not the Nicole Kidman show, lar) sometimes as well.
Somehow, everyone of us likes to feel superior to others, usually without realizing it.
We know what we're talking about. Not always sure, but we do have inkling somehow.
Don't kid yourself, to believe something else altogether.
I like me a lot.Is there such thing as too much love for Thyself?
In fact, I'm rather anal about this preservation of the ' me' essence.
Some things are not meant to be compromised.
I can never figure out why some people try to be someone else,all their lives.
Herd instinct, a sore lack of identity, or a need to be accepted?
Quit emulating, start living for yourself,lar.
Change is what you want it to be.
The crux of it all is then , Are you ready for it?
Never too late, never too trivial.
The time is now.
I love the smell of freshly baked bread, and when children smile. ( At me Preferably.)
i think I'm slipping into one of those random, merry-go-round moments.
Happy for a friend now =)
Maybe spring is the season of new beginnings and robust hopes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment