Tooth!
I had my wisdom tooth extracted today. Like, finally.
Eh, I know it's probably not as exciting as erm like, giving birth.
And that many of you people reading my lately rather lackluster blog,
have probably been there, done that.
(Both the act of getting the elusive tooth and baby out of tissues and more tissues)
Yeah, the same kind people who fed me with horror stories about swollen jaws
and bouts of bleeding episodes.
Well, I've survived to tell the gruesome, gory and bloody story.
Yes, it's time for me to scare all you wisdom-tooth-surgery virgins out there.
(I'm those vengeful people , don't you know?)
Basically, I had about five shots of anesthesia because my gums can't bear to part
with the cute little pain nerves. Even for a while.
Anyhow, I'll liken my tooth as the old, flat tyre and my dentist as the mechanic.
I'm not even kidding when i say that the dental instruments look suspiciously like spanners
and screwdrivers you find in the garage.
Maybe my dentist hates me.
In any case, my tooth finally decided to give in and bid my gums goodbye after
much of crazy maneuvering and digging.
And I swear the sheer sight and smell of blood
almost mutated me into a vegetarian.
I'm glad that I'm not a doctor. Or a dentist.
Or a murderer, at that.
I'm also bloody( no pun intended,really) damn glad that
it's over.
P.S: Many Loves and Hugs to the lovely people who sent their regards and concerns to
the now wisdom-toothless me!
And Life's getting better, I can feel.
Despite the fact that I'm still struggling with certain issues,
I can feel hope,joy and all the good things coming to me.
In fact, I'm feeling so cheerful and upbeat that I find it rather
puzzling. My colleagues think I'm on drugs, these days.
It feels like the anticipation of receiving lovely gifts
on Christmas Eve.
Maybe, it's the aftermath of the Hong Kong trip two weeks ago.
It was hell of a good trip. Pictures and more on that soon, I think.
I know the word 'Metamorphosis' is overused and lacks creativity.
However,I'm otherwise unable describe this change in me.
It's like shedding the old skin, uncomfortable but truly necessary.
Something and everything is changing and i can't explain.
Of course, there are issues to deal and get over with it.
But I believe in God's grace.
And He will provide what I need, and maybe not always what I want.
For that, I give my thanks.
Oh. Before i forget,
Have I told you that I'm on 5 days MC? :P
*shuns all the evil eyes and green faces*
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment