Now, I have been feeling very touchy about some things. Well, very much the same things I have spoken about in my previous post. Thinking of it makes me feel nauseous.
I've said it before and I will say it again.
If you have been checking on me ( in whatever ways you can think of) solely for the below reasons:
1. Benchmarking your life relative to mine - I understand it's human nature but that is pathetic.
2. How and where did I get those job offers, especially the one from very established, coveted and hotshot investment bank. - It is not the question I have problems with, I am very happy to help. It is the frequency of the questions being asked in a manner thinly and carelessly cloaked with flippant concern - which I inevitably labelled as ' Fake'. You don't really care whether I am doing well or not, I just have to provide what you need to get on with your life.
Then good luck.
I am not stupid and definitely not blind. It is easy to see who are the ones that are sincere and truly care about me , and those who just want to get something out of lim-peh ( who incidentally never offered me any sort of help or comfort when i need it.)
It is truly disheartening to realise that the text messages I have been receiving eventually ( and very quickly) led to the above point 2. I am sick and tired of these messages, people. It just does not feel good.
It just scares me, more than anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment