I just want to run away right now.
Don't ask me why.
It is terrible, isn't it? To realise that the person that you are fighting so hard against is yourself.
I am my only and worst enemy.
Just so you know, I hate it when people ( I don't know who, but people in general) happily ( or otherwise, I don't know either!) label me as being 'emo'. It makes me feel stupid. And noone likes feeling stupid. ( especially so for the tender,vulnerable ego of mine) If you think I am just being 'emo', you don't know me at all. You don't know anything.
It's so strange how a peace loving, diplomatic person that I occasionally am, enjoys being politically incorrect most of the time. I just want to stay true to myself.
I'm the kind of person who will rip my wounds open to show you how I am hurting inside. Because it. does. hurt. And because I want to.It doesn't make sense for me to hide.
But it's not easy. In my earnest bid to stay true to myself, I fight so damn hard only to realise that the person I have been fighting is myself.
It's all too deep for tonight, I don't expect anyone to understand.
I'm not in the mood for humour and wit. I shall wallow and be a Emo hippo.
Thank you , World.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment